- 1/2 kg Currants (possibly frozen)
- 1 l Wheat grain (32% vol.)
- 250 g sugar
- Wash the berries, strip them from the stems, and let them drain. Put the berries in a bowl and pour the grain over them. Cover the bowl with a tea towel. Let it rest for a day.
- Bring 1/4 liter of water to the boil, stir in the sugar and cook for a few minutes. Pour the warm syrup over the berries and the alcohol. Cover the bowl with a tea towel. Let rest for another day.
- Pour the liquid through a sieve, squeezing out the fruit vigorously. Fill and seal the liqueur in bottles. Shelf life: 4-5 months