The favorite confectionery to drink? With our recipe for Giotto liqueur, this dream will come true – and all without a Thermomix. We explain step by step how the creamy hazelnut liqueur is prepared.
Homemade Giotto liqueur tastes great with coffee and cake or as a party drink . Nicely packaged, it is a great gift from the kitchen for many occasions.
Giotto liqueur – the ingredients for approx. 0.7 liters:
- 4 sticks of Giotto
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 ml of cream
- 200 ml of condensed milk
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 packet of bourbon vanilla sugar
- 200 ml of vodka
Giotto liqueur – this is how it works step by step:
- Put the milk, cream, condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla sugar in a saucepan. Heat while stirring.
- Add the chopped Giottos, stir in, and let everything simmer briefly.
- Pour the Giotto mass through a sieve and allow it to cool.
- Add vodka and stir in. Fill Giott liqueur into bottles and close tightly.
Preparation tips for Giotto liqueur
It doesn’t always have to be vodka! Gitto liqueur also tastes really good with brown rum. You can underline the nut aroma by dissolving an additional 50 g of nougat in the liquid. Then 80 g of sugar is enough. Otherwise, the liqueur will be too sweet.
How long does Giotto liqueur keep?
Filled in thoroughly cleaned, hot rinsed bottles and lids, carefully closed and well chilled, homemade Giotto liqueur will keep for about 2 weeks.